MaxGen Energy Services (maxgen.com) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
MaxGen has two major lines of business. The first is the planning, design and construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging and battery energy storage infrastructure. MaxGen is a specialist in the market and serves many of major companies leading the electrification of passenger and fleet vehicles. The second line of business is comprehensive operations and maintenance services for solar, battery energy storage, and EV infrastructure owners and operators around the United States.
The company has a central operations center and a team of nation-wide highly-trained technicians to provide in-the-field O&M services for commercial, industrial, and utility customers and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
The project Manager will play a key role on our design and engineering team. They will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling projects and resources to ensure that projects stay on schedule. This individual will help to coordinate all aspects of the project, to ensure they are completed as quickly and as safely possible. The ideal candidate will be very detailed, organized, able to manage time and priorities.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Customer walk through and discussion around existing electrical infrastructure and expectations for new electrical loads and navigate ADA restrictions.
- Project estimation and billing management for milestones regarding design services.
- Create and update project schedules and submit to clients to set clear expectations.
- Interface with the internal team to turn requirements into a technical design and overall system architecture
- Communicate effectively w/ client, team members and management.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Organize and maintain project documents (both locally and in project management software).
- Submit project related reports (as required).
- Attend meetings with management and internal teams.
- Scan related documents into electronic folders.
- Tracking of back charges, change orders, and time extensions.
- Oversite of customer billing based on contracts for progress percent complete.
- Support business development sales activities and client interface
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Flexibility and openness to changing work environments
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ Years of Commercial Electrical experience.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in Electrical Services
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a professional environment, working both with internal and external customers.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional, dependable, customer service oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Organized - prioritizes work activities and time efficiently.
- Detail oriented - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness to ensure work quality.
- Strong initiative and ability to problem solve.
- Valid state driver’s license and maintain clean driving record
- Experience working in Electrical Vehicle Infrastructure Design and Commercial PV Solar preferred.
- ADA Knowledge around parking and path of travel.
- Project Management experience in industrial electrical services and construction.
- Understand engineering in electric power.
- Knowledge of Civil/Structural a plus.
- STEM degree or similar experience a plus.
- Travel is required as needed to address new projects and customer needs.
- Normal Office Environment.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Field visits require potential standing, walking, and able to document/measure existing conditions.
Upon acceptance of offer, candidates must be able to successfully complete background check and Drug Screening and maintain continuous coverage on company auto insurance plan.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.